Health & Safety Policy Statement
KJT Group Ltd is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of its employees, and it will, so far as is reasonably practicable, establish procedures and systems necessary to implement this commitment and to comply with its statutory obligations.
While the Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety at work is of the highest priority. The Employees are required to take reasonable care of their selves and equipment provided and those working around them as required by the HSAW Act 1974 etc.
The company will provide a Health and Safety Management System to:
The Company will pay particular attention to:
• maintaining a safe workplace and providing adequate facilities and arrangements for welfare at work
• providing a safe means of access and egress from the workplace
• The provision and maintenance of equipment and systems to a suitable and sufficient safety compliant standard
• Arrangements for ensuring safety handling and use, storage and transport of articles and substances and equipment.
• The provision of information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the health and safety at work for employees.
The Company also recognizes its duty to protect the health and safety of all visitors, including contractors and
Temporary workers, as well as any members of the public who might be affected by the Company’s work
The board of Directors have appointed Mr. Kevin J Thulborn as the Director responsible for Health and Safety within the Company.
Signed on behalf of KJT Group Ltd
Date: June 2018